FoodLegal Bulletin Issue
- Can foods for export still use the kangaroo logo?
- Current Developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere (December 2017)
- Do Formulated Supplementary Sports Foods have stricter health claim requirements?
- Proposed "Genetically Modified" amendments may signal reduced GM obligations for some products
- Trends, opportunities and regulation of infant food
- How to reduce the legal risks of your ‘natural’ claim being misleading or deceptive: lessons to be learned from recent Federal Court of Australia case
- ‘No added sugar’ and ‘diet’ drinks: misleading or deceptive?
- What impact has the Advertising Standards Board had on food marketing in 2017?
- Mandatory notification of foods with anaphylactic reactions, the new Victorian Health and Child Wellbeing Legislation Amendment Bill 2017