About FoodLegal InHouse
FoodLegal InHouse™ is a compliance platform developed through many years of being Australia's premier food law consultancy. We use these tools day in and day out to provide compliance and risk assessments that are comprehensive and convincing.
This site now contains FoodLegal Bulletin, Australia's premier periodical in food law and policy issues. It focuses specifically on analysis and commentary for regulatory compliance and the legal issues affecting food and food industry participants.
InHouse™ includes FoodLegal's own compliance methodology as well as constituting the most exhaustive online resource for food compliance. These also include commentaries, checklists, proprietary guidance systems, and critical questions. In addition, this include all Foodlegal bulletin articles. For an introduction to Australia's food regulatory system, please click here.
Read more about us >>
- Current Developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere (February 2018) FREE
- Foreword (February 2018) FREE
- Do the new Country of Origin food labelling laws apply to B2B transactions?
- The recent FSANZ and OGTR technical reviews of GM and GMO regulatory implications
- Why is FSANZ increasing maximum residue limits?
- ‘Diabetic friendly’ foods in Australian food law and the context of recent scientific findings
- Recent trend of ‘slack-fill’ actions in the US: what are the comparative regulatory risks in Australia?