About FoodLegal InHouse
FoodLegal InHouse™ is a compliance platform developed through many years of being Australia's premier food law consultancy. We use these tools day in and day out to provide compliance and risk assessments that are comprehensive and convincing.
This site now contains FoodLegal Bulletin, Australia's premier periodical in food law and policy issues. It focuses specifically on analysis and commentary for regulatory compliance and the legal issues affecting food and food industry participants.
InHouse™ includes FoodLegal's own compliance methodology as well as constituting the most exhaustive online resource for food compliance. These also include commentaries, checklists, proprietary guidance systems, and critical questions. In addition, this include all Foodlegal bulletin articles. For an introduction to Australia's food regulatory system, please click here.
Read more about us >>
- Current Developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere (March 2018) FREE
- Australia’s new Country of Origin Information Standard: a competitive advantage for New Zealand? FREE
- Is 'substantial transformation' the wrong criterion for the kangaroo?
- 2018 ACCC Enforcement Priorities
- Fast Food and Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Menu Labelling Schemes – FRSC Consultation Paper
- New restrictions on functional claims for complementary medicines in Australia
- When does a company kitchen need Food Act registration?