About FoodLegal InHouse
FoodLegal InHouse™ is a compliance platform developed through many years of being Australia's premier food law consultancy. We use these tools day in and day out to provide compliance and risk assessments that are comprehensive and convincing.
This site now contains FoodLegal Bulletin, Australia's premier periodical in food law and policy issues. It focuses specifically on analysis and commentary for regulatory compliance and the legal issues affecting food and food industry participants.
InHouse™ includes FoodLegal's own compliance methodology as well as constituting the most exhaustive online resource for food compliance. These also include commentaries, checklists, proprietary guidance systems, and critical questions. In addition, this include all Foodlegal bulletin articles. For an introduction to Australia's food regulatory system, please click here.
Read more about us >>
- Current developments in food law and policy in Australia and elsewhere (October 2017) FREE
- The law of probiotics in Australia and beyond, A review of regulatory definitions, claims and descriptions for probiotic food labelling and composition
- Is Australia’s novel food regulation 'exclusivity' option protected against food imported by New Zealand?
- Grapefruit-drug interactions: The regulatory gap for the grapefruit juice health risks based on scientific findings
- Does the portion of Australian ingredients in my product affect whether it has been “substantially transformed”?