The Essentials Series: TRENDING CLAIMS 2021
New date released due to overwhelming demand
10 March 2021
The workshop runs from 9:00 am - 1:00pm AEDT*Early Bird discount price AUD $415 if registered by 28 February 2021: and
Regular retail price of AUD $485 after 28 February 2021
* AEDT is Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time
Do you know how risky your food marketing claims are? Know the Food Standards Code back to front ... but don't know how to predict ACCC priorities?.
This online interactive half-day FoodLegal workshop will empower you to assess the regulatory risk of the latest emerging and trending claims. We will explore the latest Court precedents and regulatory enforcement actions that impact trending food product claims including:
- Vegan friendly
- All Natural
- Made in Australia
Who should attend?:
Numbers are limited to ensure an interactive experience.
Price is per person.
However, if you would like a team price please contact us.
- Ticket prices are per person and are valid for single registrants only
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the date, only 50% will be refunded
- FoodLegal has the right to refuse / exclude anyone from a training course without any recourse
- FoodLegal has the right to cancel any booking & refund the fees
- FoodLegal has the right to exclude participation of any registrant or company from this event or any future events for multiple usage of a single registration without formal written approval of FoodLegal, or any other abuse or contravention of these terms and conditions
This event is held online via a provided link.